- Welcome to Class
- Supplies and tools Video Lesson
- Watercolor Paints and how to work with them
- Brush strokes video lesson
- Color Wheel
- Painting Transparencies
- Painting wet-on-wet & dry-on-dry
- Painting Color Stories
- You just finished the first section!
- Let's practice painting abstract pieces!!
- Abstract Practice Lesson Number 1
- Abstract Practice Lesson Number 2
- Abstract Painting Lesson Number 3
- Abstract Painting Lesson Number 4
- You've completed the Abstract Painting Section of the class!
- Using your brushes to paint leaves, stems, and botanicals
- Painting Single Stems & Adding Variety
- Dry-on-Dry Painting on Leaves
- Painting Stems and Adding Depth & Dimension
- Painting a Stem Adding New Elements & Color
- Paint a Full Page of Leaves
- Variegated Leaf Part 1
- Variegated Leaf Part 2
- A Look at Floral Watercolor Examples
- Painting an Open Flower & Bud
- Painting a Second Style of Open Floral
- Painting a Grouping of Peonies
- Use a Filbert to Paint Violet Shaped Florals
- Adding Detail to a Flower using Dry-on-Dry
- Explore Lettering with Watercolor
- Painting Block Lettering and Adding Details
- Adding Serifs and Painting Happy Birthday (I misspelt birthday!!!)
- Painting Be Kind & Using a Variety of Typography
- Painting a Very Loose Wreath & Adding the Word Love
- Some Final Tips to Try
- How to transform a piece that you don't love
- Adding some mixed media to existing pieces
- A few last things to try
- How to paint an Abstract Mixed Media piece
- Thank you!!!
“Nice, relaxed pace, encouragement offered regularly, a great beginning to watercolour!”Trudy
Not sure if this course is right for you?! Send me a quick message email@example.com and I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have about this modern watercolor class for beginners!
Life I design was born out of passion to live a creative life and from a desire to design things that suited my personal taste and what I wanted to have around me. I am a work-from-home Mom-preneur! My kids are now 18 and 16 and I am blessed to have the freedom and flexibility to pursue my love for all things creativity and art while I teach others to do the same! I am a huge fan of online learning and it's how I've built life i design these last 7 years so I'm excited to help others learn new skills, fall in love with creativity and start their own home-based business! I hope you join me for a class or two! I am excited to be a part of your personal and creative journey!
Learn Brush Lettering Using a Waterbrush / Paint Brush for Beginners
Welcome to Learn Brush Lettering Using a Waterbrush / Brush for beginners. In this class, I will teach you how to use watercolor and a brush to create a variety of styles of brush lettering as you learn how to control your strokes and add color!