- Welcome to how to digitize FREE PREVIEW
- Reference sheet for the course
- Welcome and how to digitize
- How to decide when to use Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop to Digitize your lettering
- When and why I choose Adobe Illustrator to Digitize my lettering
- How to take a proper photo of your lettering to use to digitize
- How to create a digitize and create a vector file of your lettering
- How to save your digitized vector file
- About Photoshop and how to best scan your lettering
- How to use photoshop to digitize your lettering
- Saving your Photoshop file and using it in Illustrator
- Great job! I hope you enjoyed how to digitize your lettering!
Introduction to Modern Calligraphy Using a Dip Pen and Ink for Beginners online class
This beginner dip pen class will give you the best foundation to learn modern calligraphy style lettering. Watch video instruction, download printable worksheets & tracing guides. Learn step-by-step how to form letters and build your skill!
How to Advance your Modern Calligraphy Skill
Two classes in one! Learn step-by-step how to join letters, form words, create bounce & even use a variety of inks and paints. Video instruction, downloadable guide & workbooks are included to help you learn & practice modern calligraphy easily!
Learn Brush Lettering Using a Waterbrush / Paint Brush for Beginners
Welcome to Learn Brush Lettering Using a Waterbrush / Brush for beginners. In this class, I will teach you how to use watercolor and a brush to create a variety of styles of brush lettering as you learn how to control your strokes and add color!
Do I need to know how to use Illustrator or Photoshop?
No! I will teach you the very basics to help you navigate both programs so that you can follow the steps to digitize your lettering.
Is access to the class limited?
No. Once you enrol, you will have access to this class for life even if the course gets updated or the cost of enrolment increases.
Do I have to buy Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop?
No. You can download a free trial directly from Adobe's website.
Life I design was born out of passion to live a creative life and from a desire to design things that suited my personal taste and what I wanted to have around me. I am a work-from-home Mom-preneur! My kids are now 18 and 16 and I am blessed to have the freedom and flexibility to pursue my love for all things creativity and art while I teach others to do the same! I am a huge fan of online learning and it's how I've built life i design these last 7 years so I'm excited to help others learn new skills, fall in love with creativity and start their own home-based business! I hope you join me for a class or two! I am excited to be a part of your personal and creative journey!